Adjuvant Activ AJ28
Adjuvant Activ AJ28 is new generation organic spray oil, combining high biodegradability and excellent wetting and spreading characteristics. It is produced through a special fractionation process to ensure product stability and crop tolerance. The product is typical methylated seed oil that is considered by the US EPA and US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as "Generally Regarded as Safe (GRAS)".
It is a straight oil adjuvant for water-based foliar sprays intended for plant protection purposes. As banana spray oil, a suitable surfactant must be added to the oil-water spray preparation. when used in combination with water based fungicide preparations, Adjuvant Aj28 enhances the wetting, spreading and sticking properties of the spray mixture. This ensures excellent coverage of hard-to-wet and waxy surface of banana leaves- leading to efficient control of Sigatoka and other banana leaf diseases.
When combined with water-based foliar and a suitable surfactant, the resulting spray mixture becomes lipopholic by virtue of the decreased surface tension of the water-oil interface. The gross decrease of interfacial tension of the water and oil mixture enhances the wetting and spreading of the now lipophilic spray mixture (oil-water emulsion) onto the hydrophobic waxy (lipid) leaf surface.
Adjuvant Activ AJ28 is non-ionic and is compatible with most pesticide spray mixtures. It is only miscible in a water spray mixture. It is only miscible in a water spray mixture when mixed with a suitable surfactant.
Features & Benefits
- Environment Friendly: Low environmental impact and easily biodegradable.
- Exempted from tolerance: The active ingredient is exempted from regulatory tolerance requirements.
- Lipophilic: Strong wetting and spreading agent for effective deposition of spray oil in hard-to-wet waxy plant surfaces.
- Fungistatic and Antimicrobial: Effective by itself against germinating spores and bacterial pathogens.
- Non-Persistent: Short residual effect but allows long enough time for foliar spray treatment to take full effect.
- Organic-Based: Derived from 100% edible plant source and also used in lubricating fod-processing equipment.
- Safe: Generally regarded as safe by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and US Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
Available in: 4-liter bottle, 20-liter pail, 200-liter drums, flexibags and isotanks.