ACRYLITE 04-778 is a styrene-acrylic polymer emulsion specifically formulated for use in cementitious mixtures to improve wear resistance, durability, waterproofing and bonding properties.
Recommended for use in the following:
- Resurfacing floors
- Overlaying bridge decks
- Cement putty for tile cement
- Waterproofing applications
An optimum balance of latex-modified mortar properties is obtained by incorporating 10 – 20% polymer solids by weight of cement. Higher percentages of polymer solids will enhance a more limited set of properties. But because the construction substrate, raw materials, and application conditions can vary widely, it is strongly recommended that trial application be made to evaluate performance.
Features & Benefits
- Improves permeability properties
- Concrete and mortar made with it show good adhesion to various substrates
- Gives excellent tensile and flexural strengths
- Low ammoniacal odor
Available in 200-Kg steel drums.