General purpose Unsaturated Polyester Resin for Fiberglass Reinforced Plastics and Coatings
Polycol 03-027 is an orthophalic general puprose rigid unsaturated polyester resin with fast curing time, good mechanical properties and tack free finish. It is unwaxed, unpromoted and high viscous resin. It is suitable for use in the manufacture of industrial fiberglass reinforced plastics and castings.
Polycol 03-027 is recommended for use by hand lay-up technique in the following:
- General industrial fiberglass reinforced plastics.
- Various casting objects and FRP laminate such as fishing boats, yacht, fish holds, water tanks, septic tanks, pipes, cooling tower, telephone booth, bus shelter, figurine casting and many more....
Features & Benefits
- High solids & viscosity - Can be reduced with styrene monomer of up to 30%.
- Good mechanical properties - Fiberglass reinforced plastics made with this resin possess good mechanical property and have good rigidity and outstanding durability.
- Extremely fast wet out on fiberglass mat.
- Fast and full cure which enables early development of Barcol Hardness, thus, increasing production output.
Polycol polyester resin is packed in steel drums of standard size, containing 220 kilos in net weight.