General Purpose Unsaturated Polyester for Clear Casting
is an orthophthalic-based, rigid-type unsaturated polyester resin with medium reactivity time. It is especially formulated to impart good mechanical properties and a tack-free finish.
Polycol 03-003 is recommended for use in general-purpose FRP application, figurine casting, artificial stone works, wood lamination, skylight roofing, and cultured marbles.
Features & Benefits
- Low polymerisation shrinkage
- Good mechanical properties
- Early development of Barcol
- Hardness, thus increasing output
- Fast fibreglass wet-out
- Reducible with styrene monomer
Polycol 03-003 Unsaturated Polyester Resins are packed in steel drums containing 220 kilograms net weight.