Aquasol Black 0010
Concentrated Pigment Dispersion for Aqueous Architectural Paints
Aquasol Black 0010 is a high strength Carbon Black water-based pigment dispersion used in tinting in-plant water based architectural paints. This dispersion is stringently controlled in color shade, strength, and gravimetric accuracy.
It is used for in-plant tinting of waterbased architectural paints.
Features & Benefits
- Pigment is well dispersed, resulting to maximum color value and compatibility with waterbased architectural paints.
- High color strength, which yields lower tinting cost and preserves paint performance properties.
- Cleaner shade and undertone, allows more accurate color matches for a wide color selection.
- Better light fastness, which lasts longer when used in exterior application as compared with other organic interior pigment dispersion
- Gravimetric accuracy is stringently controlled, for consistent and accurate shade production
- Gravimetrically controlled, which fits in-plant tinting of waterbased architectural paints.
This product is packed in plastic pail, 20kgs / pail. Special packing can be arranged.