Yellow Oxide 62118
Low VOC and APE Free Universal Colorant
a low VOC and APE free reddish Iron Oxide Yellow (P.Y. 42) pigment preparation, compatible with both latex and alkyd enamel architectural paints. It is designed for manual and automatic volumetric dispensing machines with color shade, strength and volumetric accuracy controlled stringently
It is used in in-plant and point-of-sale tinting of both water and alkyd-based architectural paints
Features & Benefits
- Excellent compatibility in both latex and alkyd enamel paints allowing for wider latitude in base paint formulation.
- Low VOC and APE Free, which makes it environment-friendly.
- High color strength and hiding power which yields lower tinting cost and preserves paint performance properties
- Auto-Machine dispensable, exhibiting rheology ideal for smooth and accurate dispensing which makes it suitable for volumetric dispensing machine.
- Cleaner shade and undertone, allows more accurate color matches for a wide color selection.
Part of a colorant system, which covers the full range of color spectrum and enables exact color matches with the lowest cost of tinting.
Packed in plastic canisters at 1-liter net volume. Special packing can be arranged.