Chemrez Powdered Non-Ionic Fatty Alkanolamides commonly termed as Coco Monoethanolamide (CMEA) is offered in two variants, Fil-Amide 300 and Fil-Amide 301. It is manufactured from highly refined Coconut Oil giving its light color and low odor ideal in most soaps & detergents and shampoos formulations as a foam booster and foam stabilizer. Fil-Amide 300 is a high purity (95% min) with excellent foaming properties that promotes the foam stability of alkyl benzene sulphonates. Fil-Amide 301 is 85% minimum purity has a built-in emollient character giving a smoother skin feel in most of its applications.
Fil-Amide 300 or Fil-Amide 301 increase the viscosity of liquid or paste-like shampoo and detergent preparations. Very excellent in boosting detergency and foaming properties of detergents of all kinds, especially those based on fatty alcohol sulphonates. Can also be use as an active skin protection in technical rinses, barrier creams, hand-cleaning pastes, cosmetic and toiletry specialties of various kinds.
Features & Benefits
- High purity (85% & 95%) Coco Monoethanolamide that promotes foaming stability of fatty alcohol sulphonates surfactants
- Built-in emollient character for smoother skin feeling of FA 301 variant
- Superior foaming and viscosity strenght for excellent cleaning action
- Light color and low odor adding aesthetic appeal to end applications
- Free of allergens and non-GMO for wider acceptance of use
It can be purchased in 20-25 kgs sacks. Special packing can be arranged.